Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

    Invelos Forums->General: Website Discussion Page: 1 2 3  Previous   Next
Where is Ken Cole?
Author Message
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 3,933
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting ritchf:
Quote:
Quoting CubbyUps:
Quote:
Is anyone else not seeing any posts by Ken Cole at the following link?
Or could it be a glitch?

Ken Cole Posts


Possibly he hasn't posted in so long and it only shows recent posts?



Possible, I guess.

But is it normal for some of the statistics to be absent from his User Profile?
I look at mine and it has Member Since and Last Forum Visit dates.

On Ken Coles User Profile those are absent.
Fairly sure that at least the Last Forum Visit date was visible last time I checked.
http://www.invelos.com/UserProfile.aspx?Alias=Ken%20Cole
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmediadogg
Aim high. Ride the wind.
Registered: March 18, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 5,246
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting CubbyUps:
Quote:

On Ken Coles User Profile those are absent.
Fairly sure that at least the Last Forum Visit date was visible last time I checked.
http://www.invelos.com/UserProfile.aspx?Alias=Ken%20Cole

Yeah, I noticed that too. And I suspect Invelos has noticed that we use that information to infer what is going on in their lives. So, less information = more privacy. I think we would all do the same. Someday we will find out. My feeling is: "be careful what you ask for." If we put too much pressure on them, somebody might say "aw, the heck with it" and pull the plug. As for me, I am just going to continue to wish them luck and sit tight. If I were a millionaire, I might reach out to them privately and say "how can I help," but I'm not, so the best I can do is wait and support them with best wishes.
Thanks for your support.
Free Plugins available here.
Advanced plugins available here.
Hey, new product!!! BDPFrog.
 Last edited: by mediadogg
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributormreeder50
I was out of bullets
Registered: March 29, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
United States Posts: 2,074
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
What mediadogg said.
Marty - Registered July 10, 2004, User since 2002.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorrdodolak
Registered: March 18, 2007
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,261
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting CubbyUps:
Quote:
Possible, I guess.

But is it normal for some of the statistics to be absent from his User Profile?
I look at mine and it has Member Since and Last Forum Visit dates.

On Ken Coles User Profile those are absent.
Fairly sure that at least the Last Forum Visit date was visible last time I checked.
http://www.invelos.com/UserProfile.aspx?Alias=Ken%20Cole

He removed that from his profile a while ago.
 Last edited: by rdodolak
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantDr. Killpatient
Here's my card
Registered: May 19, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 5,846
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
From what I gather, the latest posts only goes back one year.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorruineddaydreams
Registered: Dec. 2, 2002
Registered: March 14, 2007
United States Posts: 1,322
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
weird spam tweet from the invelos twitter account earlier this week, it was the first tweet in a long time...
-JoN
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorDoombear
Yosemite Sam Fan
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Canada Posts: 848
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
"Where have all the Good Kens Gone?" 
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCyclograph
Binome (since 2001)
Registered: March 13, 2007
United States Posts: 248
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Ooo... I just noticed the current release of Profiler is two years old yesterday! 
June 8 2017:  4.0.0 1762 RC was released to public beta test (later formally released in Sept unchanged.)
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorrdodolak
Registered: March 18, 2007
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,261
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Cyclograph:
Quote:
Ooo... I just noticed the current release of Profiler is two years old yesterday! 
June 8 2017:  4.0.0 1762 RC was released to public beta test (later formally released in Sept unchanged.)


Yep, the iOS app had several fixes, but the Windows and Android app had no updates what so ever.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantSubElement
Registered: March 15, 2007
Australia Posts: 10
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting rdodolak:
Quote:
Quoting Cyclograph:
Quote:
Ooo... I just noticed the current release of Profiler is two years old yesterday! 
June 8 2017:  4.0.0 1762 RC was released to public beta test (later formally released in Sept unchanged.)


Yep, the iOS app had several fixes, but the Windows and Android app had no updates what so ever.


To be fair the iOS version hasn't been updated in over a year and has some pretty critical bugs.

The real question is if Invelos is dead. Clearly server costs are being paid but it's just crickets for everything else.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorSpaceFreakMicha
Jesus-Freak
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Germany Posts: 1,756
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting SubElement:
Quote:
The real question is if Invelos is dead.


“That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.”

― Howard Phillips Lovecraft, The Nameless City

DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Sweden Posts: 3,291
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting SubElement:
Quote:
The real question is if Invelos is dead. Clearly server costs are being paid but it's just crickets for everything else.

Well, the screeners are still working, so there is some life.
Maybe someone should go to Fredericksburg, VA, and confront Ken? 
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorDoombear
Yosemite Sam Fan
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Canada Posts: 848
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
The forum moderators have jumped ship or taken a vacation since last year.
Submissions are still being screened, but that might be some automatic bot which looks at the votes or some algorithm.
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantwoodg
Registered: March 21, 2007
Australia Posts: 133
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Doombear:
Quote:
The forum moderators have jumped ship or taken a vacation since last year.
Submissions are still being screened, but that might be some automatic bot which looks at the votes or some algorithm.


Spam posts in the New User Forum are being deleted, so there is still someone working on the site.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmediadogg
Aim high. Ride the wind.
Registered: March 18, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 5,246
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting GSyren:
Quote:
Quoting SubElement:
Quote:
The real question is if Invelos is dead. Clearly server costs are being paid but it's just crickets for everything else.

Well, the screeners are still working, so there is some life.
Maybe someone should go to Fredericksburg, VA, and confront Ken? 

Sounds a bit threatening ... "confront" is a very strong word. We all know it was a joke, but the laws here might be different from Sweden.
Thanks for your support.
Free Plugins available here.
Advanced plugins available here.
Hey, new product!!! BDPFrog.
 Last edited: by mediadogg
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorDoombear
Yosemite Sam Fan
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Canada Posts: 848
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting woodg:
Quote:
Quoting Doombear:
Quote:
The forum moderators have jumped ship or taken a vacation since last year.
Submissions are still being screened, but that might be some automatic bot which looks at the votes or some algorithm.


Spam posts in the New User Forum are being deleted, so there is still someone working on the site.


Could the site have a bot running which could do that?
I would very much like to talk to whomever is cleaning up the spam posts.
    Invelos Forums->General: Website Discussion Page: 1 2 3  Previous   Next